Assume that everything is going perfectly melodious, watching�YouTube, installing new software, and thrilling games and all of a sudden a warning pops on the screen.
Stop worrying about it that is something that happens every now and then with any windows user.
However, the internet is not responsible for the windows license will expire soon warning.
In this article, we will be having a look at what measures can be taken in order to get the window license expired message solved.
Therefore, it a problem which has appeared in every nook and corner of the world where windows are used. In this era, there is barely a place wherein the Windows OS is not used.
It being so popular is the reason why this problem has got such huge coverage.
A huge chunk of the population is impacted by the problem. Hence when the problem is what someone is facing around every nook and corner of the world and not in a specific area there has to be a solution that could put an end to it.
So sit back, relax we will just not let you end up saying what to do about this �your windows license is about to expire� to it will never ever expire.
What Could Be The Probable Cause of This Error?
Microsoft has been running successfully for almost more than 3 decades which is relevant to the yearly release of the very new OS.
Although there are some bugs that cause a whole lot of problems.
The thing which is most significant when it comes to the continuous popping up of a warning message that your windows license�expiring soon is mainly due to the license expired either in�Windows 7/9/8.1/10
The majority of the updates are supposed to be liberated in nature. A handful of those are not even supposed and designed for an ordinary OS advancement framework as compared with the automatic updates of the System.
This is the reason why going for a licensed version is most recommended to get the most out of it by the updates that are going to be rolled out of Windows in the future.
Microsoft has been working vigorously to get over with the issue. However, the major chunk of the windows users is still on the previous update of windows.
They get impacted largely by updating to the latest version of windows and the computer starts restarting in a period of an hour or two.
The work efficiency is hereby minimized to zero.
Techniques to Get the Windows License Issue Solved.
So without delaying the latter any further let�s start and get over with it
Method #1 Rebooting windows explorer
- Begin with pressing�Ctrl+ Alt + Del. Select the�Task Manager.
- Later the task manager is opened, select the Process tab and there will be a list of numerous ongoing process which is using the RAM. Look for the�windows explorer�and select it by clicking on it with the right mouse button.
- The next thing which will appear on the menu that drops down which is to�end the task.
- In the topmost bar which contains three tabs which are File, View, and Options.�Select file
- Later click on�Start New Task.
- The next step will be when a dialog box appears a user needs to type��explorer.exe��and select OK.
- The next step is to open the command prompt and in the meantime select�Windows + X�and then select the�command prompt.
- When the command prompt appears don�t forget to type��slmgr -rearm��and enter space after slmgr.
- After all, it is set and done press enter and close command prompt and finish by restarting the system.
Method #2 Local Group Policy Edit
- Initially begin by running straight to Start Menu and simply press Windows + R.
- After that type in��gpedit.msc��and select enter.
- It will be observed that a dialogue box of Local Group Policy will get opened up
- In the left side of dialogue box follow the steps�Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Windows Update.
- Next step is getting the above things done it will be observed that there will be a list of handful configurations which is to the right side of the dialogue box
- Steer to the configuration where�No-auto restart with users logged on for automated updates installations�and perform a double click on it.
- After that, another dialogue box will pop up. Select enable which is to the left side of the box and press ok.
Method #3 Get the Services Disabled
- In the initial select the run terminal by selecting Windows + R and then type in �services.msc.�
- As the services dialog box is visible, look for�Windows License manager service�and select it by a double click on it to access properties.
- As the properties dialogue box will pop up and select to stop service is status shows running.
- The next will be choosing the startup type as disabled and press OK.
- At the service, a dialogue box tries locating windows update service and open properties by double-clicking on it.
- Likewise, if services are running stop it and select start.
- Type as disabled and try to save the changes
Read Also:�7 Ways to Fix ERR_CACHE_MISS In Google Chrome
Method #4 Discover Your Product Key
- Access the command prompt and run as administrator by pressing Windows + X key
- After the command prompt opens up type enter. There will be a product key in command prompt and try copying that in a sticky note, notepad wherever suitable.
wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey
- Access setting and Win + I for a quick shortcut.
- As soon as the setting box appears to check the update and security.
- By pressing on the Activation tab on the left panel which is then changed product key.
- After that try entering the product key.
- After getting the product key in step 2 and hit next
Read Also:�How to Fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105
Method #5 Registry Modification
- Access run by selecting�Win + R�and type��regedit�.
- As soon as the�registry editor�is accessed select file-open.
- Later select on all and�Export�range and when predefining a precise location and click on save.
- To go ahead the above-mentioned steps need to be strictly adhered to overcome the error message stating window license expire soon windows 10.
- To move ahead try running the file a user saved in the�registry�will be changed back to default.
- After the data range has been exported to the�registry, access the command prompt as an Admin while pressing the�Windows + X�keys.
- Add up the following command and hit enter
reg add �HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Software Protection Platform� /v NoGenTicket /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
Read Also:�How to Fix Problem No Audio Device is Installed in Window 10
Method #6 Prefer Using Activation Troubleshoot
The Activation Troubleshooter can be impactful only if an individual is using the Windows 10 version 1607 or maybe above.
To get going with it follow the below-mentioned steps
- Select the�Start Menu�and look for settings in the search bar
- When the setting is accessed try tapping the�Update and Security�option.
- It is observed that a number of errors with respect to activation would be visible on Window when accessed
- The next step is to select the Activation option from the left side of the windows panel.
- Hence hereby launch activation and Begin Troubleshooting and you are all set and done to get going
And if nothing works out there is something which we saved for you. The best for the last
Bonus Method Prefer using Windows Repair Tool (Suggested Strongly)
This mechanism or can say the tool will instantly solve the common computer issues.
Safeguard the data and files, Trojans, malware, and failure of hardware to�get the PC optimized�and set for the next task without further problems and hampering the productivity and to maximize performance.
Let us see how this method will work for the global issue.
- Download the PC repair tool with a 5-star rating on�TrustPilot.com.
- Select the Start scan button to look and find errors and issue which is concerning and effecting the computer performance
- Select on the Repair All to get the issues with the Patented Tech.
To conclude there are very few or can say a handful of technique which a user can select to get over with the problem of your Windows 10 license will expire soon.
As far as we know about the above methods are more than enough to get this issue solved.
These days the problem of windows license getting expired soon is everywhere.
As due to the rising issue of piracy the masses instead of buying genuine and authentic Windows linseed software.
They go for pirated software and hence such an issue occurs. As the software is not authentic it cannot get activated.
Till the time it is not connected to the internet it is OK, the moment it gets connected to an internet connection is the moment the windows try to get itself activated.
But not being authentic/genuine is the reason when the activation fails and the error windows 10 license expiring soon pops up.
Written by admin